Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby Bump Watch: Weeks 12 - 23



I decided to start taking pictures at 12 weeks to show the baby's growth. These are belly pics from a lady who's husband is always on the road and she has no one other than herself to take a picture so don't mind my selfies! 


Honestly I have no pregnancy horror stories for you. I have felt pretty great since the beginning! About the only complaint I had was my issue with food. Pretty much nothing sounded good so this girl ate a like a 5 year old: grilled cheese and PB&Js were my diet. 




  
It was a slow night and work so me and a couple co-workers decided to play around with the sono machine. One of the residents came in to take a look and the baby at her goods on display so I had her write down the gender on a piece of paper and I waited until that night to open it up with Isaac! 







This was me to night after work, don't mind my facial expression, I'm exhausted and ready to get off of my feet!!! I go to the doctor on Friday and I am afraid of what the scale is going to read, so far I have only gained 1 lb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment