Friday, April 8, 2016

World Meet Oakleigh Jo

My sister, Alisha, had a baby girl on March 30 and she just couldn't be any cuter! As soon as I got off work I ran over to the hospital to get in some baby snuggles, she was 6 ounces bigger than Lettie when she was born but man did she seem tiny! Mom and baby OJ are doing great!



When Ms. Oakleigh was about a week old, Lettie and I headed down to Heyworth so the cousins could meet! It was so much fun seeing them together and of course we had to have a little photo shoot with them to document the occasion. I never thought Alisha and I would get to share a pregnancy together let alone have two little girls who are only three months apart... they are going to be handful some day but I can't wait to watch them grow up together! 


Lettie looks like a tank, next to tiny Oakleigh, haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment