Sunday, October 2, 2016

Rader's Farm 2016

We decided to take advantage of the cooperating weather and go to Rader's for some family fun! Between the rain in the forecast and unsure if Isaac would be home I was doubting it all week but everything worked out and we were able to spend the day as a family! It was truly a great morning full of yummy food, an attempted photo shoot and some pumpkin picking! 



I'm not sure what it is about this picture but I love it! Such a simple moment but one that I'm so glad I captured. 


Between her not wanting to sit still and her infatuation with the straw and grass on the ground, it was a struggle to get her to even look up, so this is about as good as it gets! 


My little family ❤️


Lettie was so curious about the pumpkins... she was just starring and rubbing her little hands over them! 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment