Thursday, January 19, 2017

Wild One

I love a good theme and Lettie's First Birthday Party didn't disappoint! We did a "Wild One" theme and it turned out great!



Teepee, feather headdresses & all! 🎉


Mama & the Birthday Girl! 



These two little girls just kill me! 
Lettie (12 mo) & Oakleigh (9 mo)






Always needs more toys! 


Love this picture, Lettie was definitely curious of the candle!


Then she realized she was getting to dig into this BIG cake! 


Lettie, You melt my heart on a daily basis & I ask everyday how I got so lucky to be your Mama. You're the sweetest little girl & I cannot wait to watch you grow but could you stay little for just a bit longer? Thanks for making this whole mommy thing the best gift that I have ever been given! Oh & the fact that you're the best sleeper, helps out a ton! I love you baby girl.
Love, Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment