Saturday, September 26, 2015

28 Weeks

I had a doctors appointment this week and everything went well. My belly is measuring right on track and baby girls heart rate was 145 bpm. I had to do the one hour glucose test and also get my Tdap and Flu vaccine this visit, so I pretty much felt like a pin cushion! I already start going to see Dr. Dameron every two weeks and I get a sono next visit so I am super excited about that! 



Its been a busy busy week and man am I one tired mama! I will leave out the non-fun details (aka school) and show you what else I have been up to!


I finished the stencil wall in the nursery! It's called "Roses all Over" and I used a metallic gold paint! It really turned out great, I can't wait to get the furniture in and everything hung on the walls!! 


Here is a closer look at the stencil!



On Saturday I went to Clayton's soccer game, it was so much fun and I honestly couldn't believe how coordinated and skilled he is, only being 7 years old! It was so fun to watch him and see how excited he got when he made a goal! He also was the goalie and did a great job!!


These two, they just crack me up! [Soy Soy (Sawyer) on the right and Jack Jack (Jackson) on the left.] To explain the nicknames, I will blame my oldest sister Brooke, although when Sawyer calls Jackson "Jack Jack" it is about the cutest thing in the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment