Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Strangest Process Ever

First child + Nurse & student  = Need childcare!!

Naturally this is my first time looking into childcare and wow what a not fun process. Stressful would be the best word to describe it actually because ultimately I am having to choose someone off of paper and meeting them once or twice to take care of my child for 40+ hours each week! It's so scary... And I don't want to make the wrong choice but like my sister reminded me "Taylor if you don't like who you choose she doesn't have to keep going there."  (Thanks Alisha!)

So after using many different resources and many phone calls later I was able to find a few different in home child care options. I then set up some appointments to meet with them and see their homes and went from there. Truthfully I think the most reassuring part of the entire process was contacting the parents who had or currently going to the in home child care centers I visited and listening to their experiences. Nonetheless I have made a decision and I just pray it was the best choice for my little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment