Saturday, October 24, 2015

32 Weeks

Another week of pregnancy down and another wedding in the books! I also had an appointment this week, baby girls heart rate was in the 140s and my belly is measuring right on track! We are making major headway in the nursery and it is really all coming together. (Pictures to come)


The belly is definitely getting bigger and heavy. I'm not sleeping as well as I was before and am also starting to have periods of just being uncomfortable but I think that is what is to be expected at this point in the pregnancy. I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left!


This week we are off to Schaumburg to celebrate the new Mr & Mrs Boyd! Oh and of course make a quick stop at Ikea on our way home ;) 


The ladies at wedding #3.
(Kyla, Kiley, Kailey, Jessica, Natalie)

No comments:

Post a Comment