Saturday, October 3, 2015

Discovery Museum/ 29 Weeks

Isaac & I attempted to take Avery and Chazz to Rader's Pumpkin Farm but due to weather we had to change our plans, so instead we went to the Discovery Museum in uptown Normal. I just hope they weren't disappointed and had as much fun as we did! It was so fun to watch Isaac with his niece and nephew, he is gone so much but we finally made plans to take the kids for the day and do something fun! 


Isaac & Chazz at the water table!


Avery was cracking me up, running back and forth to grab the scarves as she was putting them in tube system!


She wasn't so sure about this climbing maze at first but I was so proud of her by the end she was crawling all around!


Uncle Isaac & the kids jamming out!


Avery putting on a performance for me! I can't wait to give Avery a girl cousin so they can play dress up!


Of course we had to go to Firehouse Pizza afterwards, baby was hungry, right?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment