Friday, January 8, 2016

Two Weeks Old

Another doctors appointment and Ms. Lettie is almost back up to her birth weight, which is right where she should be! My milk came in when she was 3 days old which was a relief. I did break down and supplemented once with formula, it was on the third night and she just couldn't be consoled but once she ate she was as happy as a clam and went right to sleep! 

I also learned at this appointment that babies who are solely breastfed need a vitamin D supplement because it's the only vitamin that isn't transferred through breastmilk. So we picked up concentrated Vitamin D drops and she will get 400 iu per day.  I love learning new things! 

She eats every 2 - 4 hours during the day but sleeps about 4-5 hours at night gets up to eat and then goes back to sleep for another 2-4 hours. She is a good little sleeper already so I know I'm a lucky momma in that aspect. She is easily consoled and loves to snuggle with mommy and daddy. 

Her measurements: (I think the CNA wrote down the percentiles wrong :( but I will share what I was given)
Height: 20 in = 49th percentile
Weight: 7lb 5oz = 29th percentile
Head Circumference: 14.25 in = 87th percentile 










No comments:

Post a Comment