Friday, July 29, 2016

Getting the Girls' Ears Pierced

So I have been planning on getting Lettie's ears pierced for a long time so I did a little research and decided I would wait until she was 6 months but after that it was fair game and I of course talked my sister into taking Oakleigh and getting hers done too! Let me rephrase that, there really wasn't much "talking into" she was on board from the get go! So Alisha called me this week and informed me that she had won a gift card to Merle Norman at work so we took that as a sign to go and get the girls' ears pierced as soon as possible! Here are some pictures to document their experience....



Oakleigh has no idea what's coming :( 



"Ouch that hurt Momma!" She really did pretty good... we just waited a few minutes and got the other one done!




J.D. was all smiles, I mean a sucker and Momma's cell phone, what more could you want?! I also think this was about the time we were being judged by a pregnant women in the store! 


Now it was Lettie's turn... again having no idea what is coming!




"I don't know about this!"


"Now that hurt!" Her recovery time was honestly better than when she gets her vaccines so off to the second ear we went!


This was Lettie after the traumatic experience and as you can see she was as happy as can be! :) 

Update: She hasn't minded me cleaning them twice a day and they are healing wonderfully! :) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment