Monday, July 4, 2016

Lettie's First Ozark Trip


I finally got to take my baby to my favorite place on earth, the Ozarks! The Ozarks is a place that I grew up and it's my home away from home and getting to take Lettie girl there was truly something I have always dreamed about! It all started with a late night road trip on Thursday which worked out because it was after Lettie's bedtime so she slept the whole way!


The whole lifejacket thing got a lil dicey but she powered through and dealt with it and loved the boat!

Aunt Alisha, Uncle Matt and cousins Jackson & Oakleigh were down there with us and all the kids did great! As you can see in the picture above Jackson was giving Lettie kisses! So stinkin sweet...


"The girls" I love that I can say that and that we can dress them alike and take pictures of them! OJ and LC are only three months apart and I can't wait to watch them grow up together, they are going to be best friends! It's crazy the difference 3 months makes at this age, OJ (3 months) LC (6 months).


Jackson was teaching Lettie a few things! Getting to take a lil vacation with family and having the cousins together was awesome even if we didn't have the best weather! 


Our one nice day was spent at Redheads! We were the first ones there and got prime poolside seats... truly a perfect day!


Lettie girl giving Mommy kisses!


(Family picture at the marina)
We have had a tough week so getting to be together is truly a blessing and I loved every minute of it!


Oh these two... they truly are two peas in a pod! :) 
What a lil ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment