Saturday, August 19, 2017

End of Summer

How can it be? How can summer be coming to an end? Between the 8 week summer class I took and chasing a toddler around the summer just flew by! Class starts for me next week which means my life is about to become hectic and stressful. However, I am trying to look at it in a positive way... "the sooner I start the sooner May will come and the sooner I will be done" Right?! I try to be optimistic anyways. Ha. May 2018 can't come soon enough!!!! 

Here are some pictures over the last few weeks. 


McLean County fair is hard word for a toddler!


Grandma and Grandpa Taylor made Lettie some zucchini chocolate chip muffins and lets just say she approved! ;) 



She pulled this basket across the living room and jumped right in... she was really proud of herself and all her accomplishments! Ha 



All of a sudden Lettie looks so much like a little girl and no longer a baby and after looking at these pictures it's official. Tear. My baby isn't a baby anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment