Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ozark Vaca


This view. I could look at it ALL day long and never get tired of it. The sound of the birds, trees, water and boats driving by is truly my heaven. It's a place that puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. I have so many wonderful memories of this place and I am so thankful for my grandparents buying it so many years ago. I am even more grateful to bring my family here and make a whole new chapter of memories. 


I was a little nervous taking the boat out just Isaac and I plus Lettie but she did great every time we docked and just sat without a peep! #boatbaby #minusthebaby



Fill up a plastic pool on the deck and give the girl a bucket and she is as happy as a clam! 



Once I was done with my summer class we headed down to the lake for a long weekend! Papa Jack was already down at the house when we got there so we got to spend some quality time with him which was nice. The weekend was full of sunshine, deck sitting, water floating and boat rides. I couldn't have asked for anything better. We visited Redheads, Captain Ron's and Frankie & Louie's while we were there. Lettie loved the beach front at Frankie & Louie's, we will definitely need to go back! I wish we could have stayed longer but the time we did get was truly amazing and just what we all needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment