Friday, November 6, 2015

First Baby Shower




 My mother in law and sister in law threw me a wonderful baby shower this week, it was so much fun! Italian beef was on the menu and of course a funfetti cake (with only girl color funfetti of course)! I got a lot of goodies and I am so excited to get the nursery completely organized! We played the "tray game" which meant that Melissa put 19 random baby items on a tray and she carried it around the room once. You then had to remember as many of the items on the tray as you could and when she left the room with the tray you could start writing the items down! My sister Alisha, the competitive one, is of course who won! Kathy and Melissa also got these really cute personalized cards called "Baby Girl Wishes" and everyone wrote down things that they wish for Baby Taylor. It was a lot of fun to read them when I got home! Baby T is definitely one spoiled little girl already! 




No comments:

Post a Comment