Sunday, November 15, 2015

Baby T's Nursery


The nursery is finally finished and we are ready for Baby T's arrival!


Don't mind the empty coral frame, her first initial will be going in there, but as you all know it's a surprise! ;) 


Alisha got me the teal toy box as a baby shower gift and I absolutely love it! Her babysitter painted it and I love the distressing, plus it fits perfectly in the room and more storage is always nice! 


I'm still in love with this dresser that Isaac and I found at 3rd Sunday Market and I plan to put her newborn pictures in the frames above it!


The stencil wall that I painted. It's so hard to take a good picture of it since I used metallic paint but I'm in love with how it turned out!



My type A/OCD side came out... I love baskets, bins and labeling everything. Hopefully Isaac will at least appreciate it when he is looking for something! Trying out the changing table in the closet for now but I will probably move it downstairs for the first couple weeks just for convenience.









No comments:

Post a Comment