Sunday, November 8, 2015

34 Weeks & A Baby Shower!

I know I have said this time and time again, but how in the world am I 34 weeks already?! It has truly been an easy pregnancy and I am just so happy and blessed to have a healthy baby girl growing inside me. Being a nurse, and an OB nurse at heart, I think often about how fascinating it is to not only get pregnant but to stay pregnant and then to deliver a healthy baby boy or girl. So many people take it for granted and that is why I remind myself every day how much of a miracle it is :) 



My sisters and mom threw me my second baby shower on Sunday, we had a sandwich and soup menu that was so yummy! They definitely went all out on the decor and presentation of food! There was a mimosa bar complete with both alcoholic and non alcoholic options, a  dessert bar which included the cutest individual yogurt parfaits (that I didn't take a picture of, sigh) and the veggie dip was even in a real pumpkin! 



My Nana.


 I of course ruined this picture because I am wearing black and you really can't see my belly but I am 34 weeks and Alisha is 19 weeks!


My Sisters.


Mandy & Jenny!


Lynley Mae, Rhen & Britni!


Grandma Taylor & Aunt Melissa!


Amy, Jenny, Me, Jenna, Jenn & Jordan!


No comments:

Post a Comment