Sunday, February 28, 2016

2 Months Old


It wasn't until I took this picture and I compared it to her one month picture that I realized how much she has grown! Lettie is still in size 1 diapers and we are getting into her 3-6 month clothes because she is so long! Lettie girl continues to sleep through the night and doing well at daycare. I am thinking about moving her into her room next weekend... so stay tuned! 

We went and saw Dr. Boe and Ms Lettie is hitting every milestone! When Dr. Boe looked at her weight at her 2 week appointment compared to her 2 month appointment,  he saw she has gained 4 pounds and his response was "Strong work!" It made me giggle. I will have to say it's pretty cool to know that all of her weight gain and nutrition has come from me! (That's the nurse nerd in me!) Lettie also had to get some vaccines, 3 shots and 1 oral :( but she handled it well. We didn't notice any side effects from the vaccines other than she was a little more sleepy than normal. 

Lettie's Measurement
Height: 22 3/4 in = 56th percentile
Weight: 11 lb 14 oz = 60th percentile
Head Circumference: 15 1/2 in = 79th percentile



No comments:

Post a Comment