Wednesday, February 3, 2016

5 Weeks Old

I can't believe my baby is 5 weeks old, I am not sure where the time has gone. Breastfeeding is going great and we have really gotten the hang of things by this point. I call her the milk monster because I am not sure where all of it goes but she sure loves to eat. She is growing like a weed and is finally into her 0 - 3 month clothes and she has graduated into size 1 diapers. She is getting more smiley every day and is awake for longer periods of time. She truly is the happiest baby and (knock on wood) a great sleeper! For the last week she has slept through the night so I hope that continues! Since I am home alone for 5 days out of the week the fact that she is sleeping so well makes me one happy momma! 

Ms. Lettie is sure getting a personality!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment