Thursday, February 25, 2016

Workin Momma

Well Lettie and I officially made it through my first week back at work! I am 99.9% sure it was harder for me than it was for her, haha. Monday was definitely the hardest day and of course we were running behind at work and I didn't pick up Lettie until 5:30!  She was the last kid to be picked up (great I'm already that MOM) but we got through it and the babysitter said she did great! Lettie did not have any problems taking a bottle at daycare and the babysitter keeps telling me how wonderful of a baby she is, which I wont lie is really nice to hear. However, Ms. Lettie was in a different outfit every night I picked her up, other than one! I have tried to tell her that these blowouts are not lady like but she apparently has her own opinion! ;) She also continued to sleep through the night this week even with the change of routine! I'm thinking next weekend I am gonna try moving her into her room!

I love how smiley my baby is and it makes dropping her off at daycare and picking her up from daycare that much easier because I know she being taken care of! Here are some pictures from our tough week... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment