Friday, December 4, 2015

37 Weeks 6 Days


Another doctors appointment today, baby girls heart rate is coming down into the 130's which is to be expected and my belly is measuring back on track. The unfortunate news is that I am still only dilated to a fingertip. I was hoping I would be more because I have been feeling some contractions this week but apparently baby T is pretty comfy in there! :) Dr Dameron assured me she would be seeing me next week at my appointment!



Isaac and I went out to dinner to Medici's with Brooke & Blake to night. It was delicious as usual and so nice to have a night with them before the baby comes! I have been told my entire pregnancy that I am not very big, but it must be told that when going to dinner tonite we were sat in a booth and I had to switch sides because my belly was hitting the table! Epic pregnancy fail! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment