Saturday, December 19, 2015

40 Weeks



Today is my due date! Where has the time gone? I have been in the mindset that I would go over my due date and that reality is here! 

Yes, I am uncomfortable. Yes, I am ready to meet my daughter. Yes, I am huge! 

Even though I feel all of these things, I will let her cook a little longer and give her some time to come on her own! 




No change in my cervix again this week but I did get a sono to check for position and fluid and make sure there is no reason to induce prior to 41 weeks and sure enough everything looked great! My placenta is starting to calcify (showing its getting old) but that is to be expected at my gestation. 

Isaac was able to go with me today so that made the appointment that much more fun, plus we were able to get a pretty good look at her chubby little face! It looks like she has some big ole cheeks and some nice big kissable lips (aka Brand lips)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment