Sunday, December 6, 2015

Change

It goes without saying that our weekends have changed since becoming pregnant and honestly I have been loving it. I have always wanted to be a mom. I was that weird kid who always loved babies and not just holding them but truly interested in what they were doing and why they were doing it. I am just so grateful that I have now been given the opportunity to be a mom and I just pray for a safe and healthy delivery!  

The days are definitely numbered of us being a family of two and I am trying to enjoy these days because as so many people have kindly reminded me, "my world is about to change forever!" This weekend Isaac and I did a lot of laying around, cooking, putting together the last couple baby things we had in boxes and truly just enjoying each others company! Even though Isaac is gone traveling for work 4-5 days a week, he does such a good job of truly being at home when he gets his home time. Sometimes I feel like we are the couple that is never apart, but our lives are so different from other peoples. I only get to see my husband on the weekends so that is our time together and I am just thankful that I have a husband who puts that effort in to make our crazy world work. New challenges are only coming our way but I am so excited to be in it with him! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment